Jobs with Progressive Power Lab
Who We Are
Progressive Power Lab (PPL) provides management services to companies and nonprofits organizations that move millions of people and dollars into action for progressive causes. PPL houses Membership Drive, an industry leader in nonprofit canvass technology and training, and the Progressive Multiplier, a funding intermediary supporting independent revenue generation experiments.
What We’re Looking For
PPL is looking for a motivated Editorial Content Contractor who will support the marketing efforts of all sub brands with strategic editorial collaboration and content creation. Operating on a small team with a big mission, we’re looking for someone with a passion for writing for both nonprofit and commercial audiences who possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity to all aspects of progressive movement.
What You’d Be Doing
Between December 2020 and March 2021, produce:
- Web content grounded in SEO best practices for five sites
- Proposal memos to accompany existing collateral material for Progressive Multiplier
- Collateral materials like two pagers, pitch decks, etc. all sub brands
- Case studies of Progressive Multiplier grantee projects for online publishing
- Blogs or testimonial features for all sub brands
- Marketing emails for all sub brands
- Social posts for Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram for all sub brands
- SEM ads for Google for all sub brands
What skills we need you to have
- Diverse copywriting experience for multiple media
- Strong self-guided production management experience – keeping all the moving pieces of copy creation and review on track and keeping consistent communication across the team
- Ability to work with a wide variety of nonprofit-supporting businesses
- Ability to conditionalize content for a variety of commercial sectors
Where You’ll Work
- Submit resume, cover letter, and five relevant writing samples to [email protected]. Qualified candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled, please apply now!
Progressive Power Lab is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Jobs with Progressive Power Lab Partners;
All team members in jobs with Progressive Power Lab are eligible for a generous benefits package, including health, vision, dental, paid time off (including your birthday), 401k…[more]
It is the policy of PPL to provide equal employment opportunities to all eligible persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin…[more]